Humidor and Cigars

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Price Drop. £230 for the lot. That works out at £8.50 per cigar (x24) and £26 for the Humidor. Or approx £9.50 per cigar and the humidor for free depending on how you look at it. You will not get cigars like this for less than £15 each.

Feel free to make offers for a couple here and a couple there. Thinking £10 each for the Cohiba's, then £12 each for the bigger Cohibas, then £10 each for the monti's and others, buy 5 and you get one free. Once empty I will sell humidor on its own.

I no longer smoke so these have to go. It is a quality spanish cedar lined Humidor, with Caliber temp and humidity gauge. There are 10 x Cohiba, 4 x Romeo and Juliet, 4 x Monti Cristo, and various other cigars. Individually you would pay well over £350 for the cigars alone, I would like £250 for the lot please, cigars, humidor couple of cutters etc. Suspect it may be difficult to send these so collection would be best but could always work something out at buyers cost. PM or post if you are interested. I could be tempted to swap them for something of equal value.

IMG_0042.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0043.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0050-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Oh boy, would I love this, but my wife would string me up by the B:censored: x

Woodcutter, you really know how to torture a man.:)

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Sorry Chopper! I can put you out of your torture now as they have gone. Doing a trade with S Mitchell on British Blades.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE