Honey stove wanted

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
Hi guys,

I'm after a honey stove (ideally the Ti version but SS considered), used is fine but must be complete and in good condition.

On offer for trade I have either a GB wilderness axe in used but good condition, a vango Sherpa 70+10 pack in green or a maxpedition jumbo versipak in olive green.

Photos available if there is any interest.

All the best,

Hamster

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
Here you go, excuse the camera work it's not my forte.

I noticed a tiny dink on the edge which I have tried to show, it's just below the popper on eh axe mask in pic 3.

Blade could do with a polish as you can see the whirl marks from where I last sharpened it but is still shaving sharp.

beqenyry.jpg

5umeqaje.jpg

dyryzaga.jpg

udu7upus.jpg

Cheers, Hamster

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
No problem, my own fault for not checking what I "thought" it was called! :)

I do also have a GB small forest axe 19 inches end to end that I would be willing to part with for a stove with the hive expansion if your interested or for anyone with the Ti version. Newer condition that he wildlife though same marks from light sharpening.

vu3epa5y.jpg

vu4abujy.jpg

nu9ajy6y.jpg

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
pm sent re your axes...
No problem, my own fault for not checking what I "thought" it was called! :)

I do also have a GB small forest axe 19 inches end to end that I would be willing to part with for a stove with the hive expansion if your interested or for anyone with the Ti version. Newer condition that he wildlife though same marks from light sharpening.

vu3epa5y.jpg

vu4abujy.jpg

nu9ajy6y.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE