High quality cold and wet weather gear

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi all,

Winters here and I'm sorting through some kit I don't use any longer.

German military waterproof jacket XL

This jacket is amazing, its made of a highly breathable fabric (not sure if its goretex, sympatex or similar) its very robust, has double layer elbows, tough zips with a decent storm flap, adjustable cuffs, roll away hood, two cargo pockets on the front with hidden hand warmer pockets behind, concealed map pocket on the chest and fully taped seams. I picked this up in a surplus store in Berlin and its been worth every penny. Never seen one for sale in the UK. I now have a ventile smock so am moving this on.

I'd say its an XL. Chest is 27 inches pit to pit.

NOW SOLD

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

Realtree waterproof over trousers

Genuine Realtree APG (All Purpose Green) waterproof over trousers. Bought for fishing but never worn. They have a microfibre type finish that makes them quite to move in so ideal for hunting and stalking. They have an elasticated waist, ankle gussets with poppers and a liner to make them more comfy.

Waist 40-42 inches
Inside leg 32 inches

Selling for £25 posted to a UK address

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

Icebreaker merino wool base layer top XL

Black, zipped neck, machine washable merino base layer top. Worn only a few times and in excellent condition. ‘Body fit’ so quite close fitting. These are selling Ray Mears site for £70.

SOLD to Rigel

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I'm interested in the jacket. Can I PM you a few questions later? On my phone with not a good signal.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Of course. Look forward to hearing form you.

Barry

And received today :)

Many thanks, it's a good fit and a great garment for when I don't need the Ventile. Spot on comms and delivery fella, good work on that. Any idea what it might be made of? And to whom it's issued? Either way, I like it for outer shell, nice coat.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi Rich, Not sure of the exact material, I think its Goretex or Sympatex but not 100% sure. Eitherway its very waterproof and breathes nicely. I think it might be a border guards jacket but again Im not 100%. Glad you like it. All the best.

Barry

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE