Hi from Grantham.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

UKYanky

Tenderfoot
Jan 25, 2017
Grantham
Hi all,

Great to find this site first of all. I've had a little look at some of the posts and finding them informative already. I have always, since a kid, love the out doors and been interested in bushcraft.

Just a little about myself. I'm UKYanky, more about that in a mo'. 42 yo, I live in Lincs UK and originally from Manchester. Serving in RAF for last 17/18 years.
I have a little experience in camping, pretty much none in bushcraft. I spent a few years on Chinooks when I was younger and spent alot of time living in tents but it is a much different experience than regular camping in many ways and didn't need many bushcraft skills to be fair. Also it was a long time ago.

My wife is from America, brought up around the states and it is due to her time in Alaska that has rekindled her interest in the outdoors. Fast forward a little and we would both like to learn some stuff and have a few adventures lol. So here I am, can't wait to get involved. I am starting from a complete noob standpoint, I know how to start a fire and thats about it!

See you on the forums.

UKYanky

Tenderfoot
Jan 25, 2017
Grantham
Thanks for the welcomes.

Made my first video today. Taught my wife how to use a firesteel lol.

[video=youtube_share;1qxwwOfjw3g]https://youtu.be/1qxwwOfjw3g[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE