He's at it again !

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Note that these are "tidying" up court cases that have accumulated. Not fresh "outrages to public decency". Were people interviewed actual witnesses to show distress etc or was that again the opinion of the judge and bald statement of the prosecutor that he could have caused it?

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
No matter the opinion of judge and prosecution, there is something deeply wrong with this man that goes way beyond eccentricity. Psychiatric evaluation is justly required in his case. IMHO.

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
Even if he is a bit mental, better to have a peaceful naked man wandering around over the numerous schizophrenics who have killed or maimed in the last few years and have served less time than him.

Sep 8, 2012
west sussex
we wear cloths for a reason, to keep warm and protect us from things like bramble and nettles
this guy is a blatant attention seeker, the first time I thought oh well his making a statement
good for him, now he just gets on my nerves, its like put it away mate!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I wonder if he'll change his ways after they diagnose and remove his first skin cancer from UV exposure?

I'm all for people wanting to do there own thing even if that includes spending your life unclothed
But in respect of passing primary schools and the likes he must of known people would kick up about that,
There's a time and place , as its been already pointed out he must be attention seeking because I'm sure he could have chosen better routes where he wouldn't of been seen by so many...
There's standing up for what you believe in and just plain bonkers haha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE