Hello my name is......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all,
My name is Tony, I currently reside in the North East, Durham to be more specific. I am an ex soldier, having served in the Light Infantry, now the Rifles, for a number of years. I have always enjoyed being outdoors and from a young age enjoyed building camps, going down the river and anything else "bushcrafty". This obviously assisted me in my years in the Service.
I really enjoyed my time in the forces especially being "out in the cuds". Obviously I did other things when deployed but always looked forward to excercises.
More recently I have reignited my childhood days and now take my young son out in the woods and show him how to build a shelter and cook mres or ration packs. He really enjoys it and has even asked for a bushcraft birthday party,which is not too far away.

I am looking to gain more knowledge from other members and hopefully contact anyone near to where I live to hook up with and practice bushcrafting skills.

Thanks for letting me join and all the best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE