Hello from the Netherlands!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 7, 2016
Netherlands
Hi all:)

first of all if i make any mistakes in my english dont feel bad about correcting me, that is the only way i can learn to speak it better.

A bit about myself: 20years old and i bought my own piece of woodland about two years ago now and just figuring out what i wish to do with it (thinning it out and removing non-native species). I have just started constructing a shelter with a work area and if you guys are interested i could post some pictures of the whole process.

I enjoy restoring old tools, mostly axes and saws but other tools as well. Since i have a windfall from time to time i enjoy creating as much as i can from the wood that that tree provides. Making planks for shelters and simple handles for tools as well.

That is most about me for now, i wont be posting that much just reading and learning.

Myron.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE