Helikon "wombat" tactical/shoulder/manbag

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
hi, this is a couple of days old and never left the house, so in mint condition!
lots of pockets, "molle" on front and back compartments inside and out.

Quick access to the main compartment without opening the flap
Flap with zippered pocket, multiple front MOLLE and Velcro patch area
Admin compartment under the flap made of expandable sleeve pockets, multiple inner sleeves and pen slots
Main compartment with padded pocket, inner MOLLE and elastic straps, two side sleeve pockets and zippered mesh pocket
Will fit tablet, iPad, netbook or any other device with screen size of up to 10"
Removable and adjustable shoulder strap with padded pad
Removable waist strap with padded side and quick release buckle
Zippered back pocket
Long carrying handle
Drainage hole
Multiple outer MOLLE on both sides
Material: 100% Polyester
External dimensions: 15"x11.4"x7.5" (38x29x19cm)
Weight: 955g
Manufacturer: Helikon
looking for a solid folding knife

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Tell me what's the trade value of this.....I've many pocket knives to offer. What did you have in mind....

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
I've got an eka swede 8 with bubinga wood handle like this http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=6031AND an opinel 8 carbon with modded blade (done by myself to a professional standard), now more bushy and not a bowie shaped blade both brand new and unmarked, stropped to silly sharp if ure interested. Both very respectable and solid user knives in the field which I'm sure many would agree. I've too many pocket knives and am looking for another manbag now. You're welcome to both for the bag. Pictures available on request but not tonight as I'm gonna bed soon. Lol

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I have a nice modded Svord peasant and also a Winchester handmade lockback in 440C which are not getting any attention at the moment.
I can send some pics if you are interested in either.
Cheers, Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE