heads up sigg bottles

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
got myself two shiny 1ltr sigg bottles in robert dyas today £4.99 each
they had half litre ones as well .they do have not very nice patterns on but 4.99 for an original sigg is not too shabby.

also got a trek mates expedition hammock for £12 from tk max next door , they had quite a selection of trek mates stuff . bivvy bags , travel towels , stuff sacks walking sticks etc but i know tk varies from store to store .

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
Tinkerer - I'm betting you went to the Castle Point TKMaxx, which had some great stuff when I went to visit my parents a few months back. You've also got the one in Bournemouth and the one down by the Mountbatten - which ones best? I have look at the OutdoorsMagic TKMaxx board once in a while, and a brother who lives close by....

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
hello old bones yes the castlepoint branch it was , it seems to be the best one for camping type stuff they have quite a bit of stuff in there at the moment , and robert dyas is always good for a big bottle of meths:bluThinki not for drinking for the trangia lol . didnt even know there was one at the mountbatten will have to investigate that one cheers

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
The one near the Mountbatten is apparently their Poole store -
the address is:

Units 1A/1B, Ringwood Retail Park, 901-905 Ringwood Road BH11 8LL
Tel:01202 576400

Its very near to the huge B & Q. I did get a couple of things there years ago, but Castle Point and the Quadrant probably have a better range. How TKMax justify having three stores within about 8 miles I don't know, but gives you more chance to pick up a bargain. The Gear section on Outdoormagic.com often has a TKmaxx thread, so check it out to see whats around.

Unfortunately, its a long trip down to Dorset with the kids, so I don't get down there very often. Up here we've got nothing within 40 miles, which at least means I'm not buying so much stuff!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE