Heads up Greenman Bushcraft 10% off until September

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks Countryman, i was only in need of a few minor bits and bobs but put it to use

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Just a shame i have all the main kit i need or could have made a good bargain grab buy and saved a few quid, would be great for anyone needing plenty of kit as their prices are already competitive before the extra 10% discount, i ended up just topping up my paracord supplies and grabbing a few slabs of fatwood for the fire kit

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
That was me too raking through every item on the website for stuff i 'needed', sanity kicked in just before payment when i emptied my basket of all the things i already had a version of (or two), much to the disappointment of my inner consumerite addiction that likes to add to my kit mountain, speaking of that i am off to drool over some Grubs Snowline boots to convince myself i don't need them again, yet.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I play the game of telling myself i can have it all, then i have to genuinely rationalise each item to stay in the basket at the point of payment, there was fancy knives, another firesteel and all sorts of goodies in there before i put my foot down after failing to verify the need of them and ended up with 200ft of orange paracord, 3 sticks of fatwood and an emergency silver hypothermia blanket, hard to feel guilty when you spend twenty quid instead of just under two hundred.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE