Have you all been washed away?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Yes, only as of 10! was still on when I checked at 8. Good stuff... having had several problems with holidays this year I'd be going hell or high water!

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Talking of high water, the spring tide peaks for Porthcawl on the 10th :) I hope that doesn't mean too much smell from the outlets brown mud flats they were suggesting for the earth oven ;) Wish I had a proper table to print out though, I'm relying on the BBC weather online tide calculator :S Getting VERY excited about driving down tomorrow, let alone my first moot!

Last edited:

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
They had it pretty bad yesterday. I arrived late at night so missed the raging torrents flowing through the camp.

The track down the back I hear is pretty bad but it may dry out over the next day.

Nice and sunny now.

Cheers

George

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
They had it pretty bad yesterday. I arrived late at night so missed the raging torrents flowing through the camp.

The track down the back I hear is pretty bad but it may dry out over the next day.

Nice and sunny now.

Cheers

George

I'm going to stay on NC high ground then with all the animals and food.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Talking of high water, the spring tide peaks for Porthcawl on the 10th :) I hope that doesn't mean too much smell from the outlets brown mud flats they were suggesting for the earth oven ;) Wish I had a proper table to print out though, I'm relying on the BBC weather online tide calculator :S Getting VERY excited about driving down tomorrow, let alone my first moot!

I'm hoping for clay not brown mud :) See you there!

Best go pack my wellies, though to be honest the main site is mostly sand so water tends to drain very quickly.

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
I have to say it's been a bit wet near here lately! I haven't made it to Ogmore or Merthyr Mawr recently though, so can't say what it's like there. The Bushmoot site isn't likely to be badly affected - as has been said it drains well. The roads nearby can be a bit iffy though - avoid the fords!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I have to say it's been a bit wet near here lately! I haven't made it to Ogmore or Merthyr Mawr recently though, so can't say what it's like there. The Bushmoot site isn't likely to be badly affected - as has been said it drains well. The roads nearby can be a bit iffy though - avoid the fords!

I always do, I have a VW! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE