Green River Knife Now Traded

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a Green River Venture knife that I bought on this forum a while back, and the handle is just not right for me so I know I'll never use it. Usually I'd just treat this as a project and re-handle it but I get the feeling that there are a number of other members who like these and so I offer it here for trade before I canibalise it! There is no sheath with this one.

As to what I'm after.............LED torch that runs on AA's..........halfway-decent monocular..........uk-legal folder................leather sheath to fit Mora Companion-type..........
A molle pouch, circa 200X100X50 mm with the opening on the long side.....................Whatcha Got?

Last edited:

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i have a reasonably good monocular

Visionary 8x20mm fully coated optics. 282ft / 1000yds. 96m / 1000m

with lanyard and belt pouch.

if you are interested.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Sorry for the delay Robbi - been reading some other stuff including the spec. on the monocular. I was thinking more of a zoomable type thing, bit optimistic perhaps. OK mate, I'll have a deal with you..............
PM your address and I'll post on Mon am..............you've still got mine from last week?

Let me know if we're on and I'll change the thread to traded.........................all the best, mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Very good, mountainm................there seems to be a spate of this type of humour the past few days.................the boys kept the ball in the air for ages about tyres, IIRC.................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE