Got a bike

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Much to the distress of my poor mother who swore me into never getting a bike

5284f82c-6aa2-533a.jpg

Thinking of compact gear small camps now :)

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
Never too late to learn! Good sound choice and in the best colour. Welcome to the herd. But be advised that from this moment on, whatever you ride it will never be fast enough! You are now infected with the two wheeled bug that will never leave you.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Nice choice with the Honda. Is it a CG125?

The one piece of advice I can offer you is to always remember that the throttle goes both ways. Safe riding and enjoy it as it is true freedom being out of a bike.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
CBF125, I think?

The CG125 has carbs so was phased out due to emissions laws. The CBF 125 replaced it, is fuel injected, by all accounts is very good and usual Honda reliablility. Excellent choice.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
CBF125, I think?

The CG125 has carbs so was phased out due to emissions laws. The CBF 125 replaced it, is fuel injected, by all accounts is very good and usual Honda reliablility. Excellent choice.

Ah yeah. I had a CB500 as my first bike when i passed my test and it was bullet proof. Loved that bike I did

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
My mother still wants me to sell my bike and reminds me each time we meet so i know what you mean. Only been camping via the bike once since never got around to it again yet.

Attachments

• Winter camping weekend 048.jpg
    Winter camping weekend 048.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 19

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You lucky man! I would love a bike but my wife said she would rather a had an affair then a bike! Think she means she would rather get maintance for the rest of my life rather then one lump some from my life insurance :p

Enjoy and stay safe.

Silverclaws

Forager
Jul 23, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
I rebuilt a bike only to be advised not to ride due to a below average thinking speed, so the bike has to go, as I am a bit of a snail out on the road as it is, but being in a car a car has presence whereas a bike does not, especially a satin black supermoto style 125. So it is find the motivation to finish the work, Mot and then hopefully sell before winter as the cash woud be useful.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Thanks everyone - yes CBF125 - Jag, just spent my monies on the top box! I'll be thinking of other storage in months to come!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE