Sold Goruck Bullet 15L (hydration compatible low profile daypack) - Black

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
This is one of the last USA-made Goruck Bullet 15L packs (they're now made vietnam, I think).

Quite lightweight for its build, relatively low profile and packs in a lot of useable space. Minimal clutter. Upgrades to the older Bullets, these packs have a padded bottom and a beefy grab handle. Great little pack to throw into a suitcase / larger bag for a day pack / office pack at your destination.

I used my old one of these with a macbook pro 13" in a neoprene sleeve inside the internal hydration pocket of the pack. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to hand to check.

Rough features:

- Colour: Black
- Front slash zip pocket
- Two internal zipped pockets on underside of lid
- Slot pocket for hydration bladder / business papers, laptop
- Hanger for hydration bladder
- Exit point for hydration bladder
- Padded base
- Velcro patch panel for a flag patch / morale patch etc though it blends in relatively well

dUNZsZ0.jpg

kQqC5dw.jpg

ETMmoVw.jpg

gpQfD0R.jpg

Condition:
This has been used a handful of times to carry office stuff to the office. Condition looks pretty much as new, to my eye. Replacing as I've picked up a TAD bag that has cleaned me out.

Price:
Asking £95 posted to UK (no trades thanks, as I'm paying off TAD debt)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE