Goretex Bivvy bag and Yoke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Up for sale, one BRAND NEW AND UNUSED issue Goretex bivvy bag in DPM. This really is Brand new and unused, not in 'good condition'. In your bergan for £35 inc paypal fees and postage.

Also got a OG side pouch yoke. This is used to connect issue side pouches together for use as a daysack. It is a pair of shoulder straps as well and is very useful if you don't want to cart a bergan around all day. I used a similar set up as this for the Bushmoot last year and, believe me, it came in handy for water, food, spare clothing and allsorts. In OG (not DPM) it has a name written on it and then crossed out, but it is unused. It also fits the Karrimor side pouches. On your pouches for £15 inc Paypal fees and postage.

Please PM for payment details, cheers.:)

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Many thanks to Jed for sending me the bivvy bag - got back to work after a week's holiday to find it waiting for me. Bag is exactly as he described it - brand new and unused.

Geoff

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Right then Gurt Big virtual reps to Silverback who saw the above post and made me a deal Thanks again for that I now have a Yoke

Also Jedadiah who contacted me to say all items on this thread are sold now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE