Good Sharp stuff

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am having a sharp clearout of the stuff that I have brought with good intentions over the years but has not really seen the use that I got it for . All prices include postage and fees

1)ben orford crook knife ////SOLD///

2)Svante Djarv crook knife with leather case/// REDUCED TO £25////SOLD///

3) Dorset woodland blades crook knife /////SOLD///

4) Dovo straight razor /// REDUCED TO £50//REDUCED TO £40 TO CLEAR ///SOLD///

First up is a Ben Orford right handed indian crook knife, this has been used on two small project a few years ago and has not been used since . I would like £33 posted for this ////NOW SOLD////

P1020426.jpg

Next up for sale is a right handed Svante Djarv crook knife with leather case,
I used to use this regulary a few year ago but have since started using a different crook knife so this must now go , It is in good condition , I would like £33 ///NOW £25 ///posted

P1020428.jpg

P1020423.jpg

OK next on the list is an un-used beautiful yew handled crook knife by Duncan at dorset woodland blades, again this was picked up some years ago but did not get to use this fine tool so I would like £20 posted ////NOW SOLD///

P1020421.jpg

P1020424.jpg

Next up is a beautiful dovo of solingen straight razor . Dovo make some of the finest quality straight razors commercially available .
I brought this about 4 years ago with the idea that i would like to shave this way, but the plan never really took off since then the only thing this got used for was to trim the end off a cigar one christmas ,
There are a couple of marks on the spine where I wanted to see if it would spark with a piece of flint (It does ) but these could easily be removed if you really wanted to . Over all this is in great condition and is very very sharp . I would like £65////NOW £50/// posted . (I cant remember what wood the handle is )

P1020417.jpg

P1020418.jpg

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
The ben orford and the dorset woodlands blades crook knives are now sold .

The Svante Djarv crook knife with leather case is still available and the straight razor is still also available

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE