GoLite Shangri La 3 and nest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
*** NOW SOLD THANKS ***

Golite Shangri La 3 with full inner nest

Dark forest green in colour

Excellent condition throughout

Will get some pics at weekend

£180 incl postage and PP fees

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Oh Richy, id love to buy your wee shelter, but i need all my funds for a tentepi safir 9 im buying just now on SOTP LMAO.....raising funds are we mate lol

You don't want one of those bud, they're a load of rubbish. Too heavy and bulky, what you want is a nice little sil tipi :)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
You don't want one of those bud, they're a load of rubbish. Too heavy and bulky, what you want is a nice little sil tipi :)

haha, nice try mate, your safe, the tentipi is all yours mate as im skint, just back from two weeks paddling in Canada plus you know me mate unless it only weighs three grammes im not interested lol, but good luck with your fund raising, nice tent your selling Rich!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
haha, nice try mate, your safe, the tentipi is all yours mate as im skint, just back from two weeks paddling in Canada plus you know me mate unless it only weighs three grammes im not interested lol, but good luck with your fund raising, nice tent your selling Rich!

I saw Lloyds pics the other night, tried to post a reply but SOTP pooped out on me, looking forward to hearing some tales around the fire one night

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE