Glencoe Trip Video - 20th May

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Hello everyone,

I thought I'd just share with you a little video I made of our trip to Glencoe. We come from Scotland, but it's always nice to go up and see Scotland's most famous glen. The music quality isn't too good as I decided to put in the raw music that we played in the car during the trip up, but you can still hear it. Rest assured it's all fitting instrumental music such as Enya and Braveheart, some folk music, too.

We didn't plan to take impressive pictures or film amazing videos, but I'm happy with how it came out regardless. It's a sort of personal compilation video, but I tried to keep the personal stuff to a minimum, it's not all just in the car looking out, there are some bits where we are on foot.

Needless to say, for those of you who've been up this way, it's nowhere near as amazing on video.

[video=youtube;OqVHbwMhkp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVHbwMhkp0[/video]

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
One of my favourite places :). We slept where you first parked a couple of trips back, it was quite amazing, I went out for a walk in the moonlight at about 2am ... the mountains were calling :).
That sounds amazing, Elen. Definitely have an image in my head of the mountains at night now.

I've shown this video to some of my online friends from Canada, but video doesn't quite do it justice. The scale is entirely different when you're actually there, right?

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE