For Sale Gilpin No.125 rated to 20,000 volts + Orford Kydex and edge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Gilpin Firemans axe rated to 20,000 Volts
Location Weymouth
Damage £200 all in (Ben Orford kydex is good but NOT Cheap) As with all my gear, open to trades and sensible offers.....You guys are the consumers - therefore must 'always' be right.......

Now you may think i am mad for asking for that kind of money but ill bet my bottom dollar this will outlast any of the fancy new 'tactical' axes out there, has a custom kydex sheath from a British Knife maker and allows you to do a little midnight shopping for HPS lamps or the sort ;-0

Another piece of kit i love and spent a fortune on....Ben Orford kindly reprofiled this whilst he was making the Kydex sheath so has a much more 'user' friendly (read better) edge than the original by slimming it down and making a useful bushcraft tool as you never know when you may have to hack your way through an electric cable in the middle of the Boon doo ;-) since her return from the moon (Mr. Orfords shop) she has sat in a box with the remainder of the gear i am passing across to you, she has not cut a thing and is in impeccable condition throughout. The black paint would come off if someone were to want to do that, but i dont want to take it off.

IMG_4904.JPG IMG_4905.JPG IMG_4906.JPG IMG_4907.JPG IMG_4908.JPG IMG_4911.JPG IMG_4912.JPG IMG_4913.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE