GENUINE US ARMY ISSUE BELLEVILLE GORETEX COLD/WET BOOTS, Size UK 10.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
If you've got broad feet, don't bother reading on, that's why I'm selling them. They aren't a narrow fit, just not wide enough for my plates.

GENUINE US ARMY ISSUE BELLEVILLE GORETEX COLD/WET BOOTS

VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
Upper Material – Leather
GORE-TEX® Fabric Lined
Cushion Midsole – Polyurethane
Outsole – Rubber, VIBRAM®
Height – 9.5”
Removeable Insulated Booties
UNISSUED WITH TAG

SIZE: UK 10 Regular
Remember when your feet got wet, cold, and uncomfortable every time you trudged through snow and slush? Now you can make it a distant memory with the Intermediate Cold/Wet (ICW) Boot With GORE-TEX® Fabric — the boot that's been U.S. Army standard issue for soldiers stationed in cold weather regions since 1992.

The ICW Boot has a GORE-TEX® lining that completely surrounds your foot, making a barrier that liquid water doesn't penetrate. Unlike typical all-leather boots, the ICW Boot doesn't need to be treated with "waterproofing" polish or wax.

The 9.5-inch-tall upper on the ICW Boot is all leather to give you durable wear resistance in abrasive conditions. Inside the boot is 200-gram insulation to keep your feet warm and comfortable. On the bottom is a polyurethane mid-sole and a durable lug rubber out-sole for excellent shock absorbency and traction.

The ICW Boot comes with one set of removable insulation. If water saturates the inside of your boot from the top, you can simply remove the insulation for faster dry-out. Without the insulation, your boot will remain waterproof since the GORE-TEX® lining is part of the leather boot construction.

A fantastic piece of kit, I'd planned to use them with a pair of liner socks and the insulation in winter and standard walking socks in milder conditions.

£60 inc p&p.
I'll post some pics when I find out where my son's put my camera.

Here they are:

IMGP0711.jpg

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Is this some kind of spot the difference Michael ???? :lmao:

I'm just tying to embarrass myself in public by showing off my lack of computer skills. Each one of those photos has been resized down in Photobucket, but it's not playing the game. I'm now working on the theory that if I post enough pictures of the boots, it'll make someone want to buy them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE