Genuine Brand New Unissued Cadpat Trousers/Pants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Switch

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
Scotland
Hello,

I have no doubt that if you're looking at this auction then you'll already be aware of the difficulties in getting genuine issue Cadpat let alone unissued and brand new. It took me a few years to get my hands on a brand new pair which I've been keeping in my wardrobe for the day my first pair fail. A new baby is however forcing the sale of these and other items.

The size of these are 73/38 which are for a 38 inch waist however due to the elastic in them they will happily fit just short of that and up to 40 inches with no problem. The trousers have an inner gaiter at the ankle/shins which I've shown in the photos.

If you have any questions about them please feel free to ask. If there's anything you'd like closer pictures of then just give me a shout.

I am afraid the asking price needs to reflect the rarity of these trousers and the current prices for worn surplus Cadpat. I thought I'd put them up here first before listing them elsewhere.

I am selling these for £85 Now £70 delivered in the UK. Payment via bank transfer please.

Thank you

DSC_9244.jpg

DSC_9249.jpg

DSC_9245.jpg

DSC_9246.jpg

DSC_9248.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE