gear clearout - eotac, hill people gear and other items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
time for a clearout

first up is a modified repro claymore bag - included the additions; shoulder strap pouches that fit a small compass and a SAK, roll straps attached via leather keepers on the bas of the bag looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Leather handmade bushcraft belt - fits up to a 34" waist looking for £15 Now £12.50 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Hill people gear bike frame bag in foliage green looking for £20 Now SOLDinc postage and paypal fees

Maratac Stainless steel AAA torch looking for £20 now SOLDinc postage and paypal fees

Blaze orange Exotac Fire Rod firesteel looking for £20 now SOLDinc postage and paypal fees

[Black Case Sodbuster Jr, used and sharpened looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

ORIGINAL WOOL STORMY KROMER CAP Olive green, size 7 1/4 - Adult medium looking for £10 NOW SOLD inc postage and paypal fees

found a boxs of odd and ends that i planned to use in the gift it on thread - I'm usually too slow for the items I was interested in. Need the space so i'm going to let the stuff go for free to anyone who buys something - going to make it a total suprise, but the items are bushie survival kit orientated.....

no longer looking for fixed blades
will listern to offers for vintage folders by US makers in the trapper style
a vic SAK recruit model
spork with a longish handle (not the folding ones)
a repro vintage trench lighter
brown leather creditcard wallet

would also be interested in somone who could make this in a nice rustic leather to fit a single blade Gec 72/3

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE