Fundraising in aid of British Limbless Ex-Servicemen Association.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello as some of you may have guessed my wife and I are quite heavily tied into the armed forces, My wifey is currently In the Falklands for a few months and as its now winter and a bit chilly down there(RAF types hate the cold) she and a few others are running a Tredmill-a-thon to raise money for the British Limbless Ex-Servicemen Association if you would like to donate, the linky is http://www.justgiving.com/Medical-Centre

the latest update I had was at 0145 there time(0645 ourtime) and they had completed 133 miles and had 7hours and 15 minuets to go,

I have run this by Tony and the Mod crew for permission which was greatfully received, cheers chaps:You_Rock_.

Many thanks for reading.

Southey.

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
They have now finished, but the donation page will remain open untill 6th of july!!

In the end they collectivley ran 155 miles between the five of them,taking turns to run one mile each at 8>10 mile a min pace so not much chance to get a sleep on, so after running 31 miles in total Wifey is now of for a sleep. many thanks to anyone for even reading, as it's as much about raising the profile as it is about money.

Cheers
Southey

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Just a quick update to say thank you to any one who donated and to Tony for allowing me to post, They reached a total of £1,576.12! again thank you all for reading.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE