FS: Synthetic Underquilt.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Pictures below show my previously sold 3rd prototype synthetic quilt. Another of a similar size, color, material etc will be built tomorrow. I'm holding the price at £55 posted. I do have enough material to make a larger quilt if req.

Its a 2/3 underquilt. Measurements in pics. Weight approx 510g.

The green ripstop material a little darker than in the pics and handles real well. I have about 3/4 of an inch of no-name insulation inside. Green grosgrain in each corner and black quilting thread.

£35 posted

Last edited:

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Actual pics below.

p4pb4852988.jpg

p4pb4852990.jpg

p4pb4852994.jpg

In the excitement of building a quilt I have screwed up. The channels for the bungee are not matching. If the quilt is on the floor, one channel has been formed by hemming upwards and the other downwards (this can be seen in pic above). The suspension system etc works just fine - just tested it outside.

I have also noticed a nick about 2mm long on one of the channels (pic below) again it doesnt impact upon function.

p4pb4852987.jpg

I could trim and re-hem to solve both issues at once - however if someone wants to save me an hour + of faffing then I'm happy sell this at a loss as a second for £35 posted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE