FS- Russel white UK legal folder;new, Joel Bolden in D2, Maxpedition kit, Coleman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Unexpected bill forces kit sale. Prices include paypal and cheapest form of postage.
First 'i'll have' in thread secures. Is cross forum advertised.

SOLD Russel White STKT UK legal folder in stag

Joel Bolden No1 in D2 and burlap with copper tube and mosaic pins. Great bushy knife. Used but not abused. £104

IMG_1532.jpg

SOLD Kifaru G1 2 quart utility with 2 malice clips. In good condition OD with tan hardware. £30

SOLD Coleman Duelfuel stove. In great working nick used just last weekend, red end to handle lost. £20

Maxpedition Sabrecat- Tan coloured. used but in good nick just about 1 year old. Replace zipper pulls with different coloured paracord adn put an old karimor buckle on the front after treading and breaking the original. retail at well over £120 at Hennies. Your for the bargin £65.

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

Spot less apart from this light dirt marks from cooking tins

IMG_1536.jpg

SOLD Maxpediton 10 x 4 water pouch - in tan. swaped pull to bright yellow excellent nick. £23

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Real bargain,I've handled it and seen it go through a 4 inch tree.An excellent bit of kit and hard to find.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE