Frosts carving knife blanks or similar

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
That doesn't seem cheap to me:confused:

I'm not saying they're expensive mind, just I'd have expected to be able to pick up blanks, a bit cheaper.
No idea where either, now I think about it?......in fact....just forget I mentioned it:D

:theyareon

R.B.:rolleyes:

Peat

Forager
Aug 29, 2008
West country
Couldn't find any of the type i'm looking for thats cheaper than buying a £10 frosts knife with handle attached. I may have missed it/them.
Cheers

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Brisa.fi have a very good service to the UK,
Haven't used them for a while and I have no connection other than as a previously satisfied customer, but might be worth a squint.

ATB

Ogri the trog

badgeringtim

Nomad
May 26, 2008
cambridge
Brisa are a good place to go, although i would google for knife blanks and describe the tang you want etc.
They also have some good tutorials ad offers (which you can sign up to recieve).

https://www.brisa.fi/portal/index.php?option=com_oscommerce&osMod=index&cPath=119_103_143

I keep finding new places.

Attleborough, I dont believe to be run by makers and while do have a fast service some of their things have been disappointing. That said the one time i did feel the need to complain they made ammends very rapidly. Still think you can get blades cheaper elsewhere though.

badgeringtim

Nomad
May 26, 2008
cambridge
True there is that to considder - whenever i look, being below 30 euro is not a problem! although the postage may tip the balance.
If people really want to shave the pennies off, could ask to share an order with another on here, although it sounds like its getting a bit too much effort for a few quid to be honest...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE