From my BushMoot experience

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well - I am back home and fighting to get all my kit clean and put away but I found time to print off some of Georges Moot photos - the ones showing me in my Piglet costume and as Prepper Pig getting shot on the archery range - to show the folks at the Ty Hafan Children's Hospice when I handed over the cheque for £700.00 that I collected thanks to the incredible generosity of Moot attendees.
I really have been awed by the generosity shown - not only were numbers at the Moot restricted compared to other years but I believe that the amount raised is a record one! Many, many thanks to all who donated with cash and/or items to sell in the "Bring and Buy" and the Charity auction - it was worth getting shot multiple times for! :) At more than one point I was reduced to tears - not by being shot but by peoples generosity!
Naturally I have no photos of my own of me in costume but if anyone has such photos I would be grateful if they could post them here so other folks can see what the heck I am on about! :)
Many thanks
John

Reactions: Spikey DaPikey

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ah, theres my beetle. Isnt it big?

Thanks for the DD Tarp...my tent is rather leaky. (Was getting a tarp anyhow)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE