Free To Good Home

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Got a 1906 or 1905 (i did look it up but can't find the site again definitely one of those dates) Pfaff hand-cranked sewing machine. Pfaff are basically the German equivalent of singer exceptional
build quality. this one doesn't look too good the enamelling isn't great (quite worn) some very minor surface rust and the pin cushion is gone, but the machine works perfectly all i did was put some oil in the mechanism, tension is pretty good too. only getting rid because i've found a 1913 Singer that looks better cosmetically

free to the first person who comes to pick it up or i can post it if you cover the price, it does weigh about a metric ton though
PHONECRAP083.jpg

cheers
matt

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
That's a beautiful machine Matt. My other'arf wouldn't be happy if I got another but if you've not had any interest within a day or two I'd be happy to give it a new home.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Still available ? I travel to Lincoln high st area Wednesday morning . Cheers

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nicely done Chiseller, you've saved me the need to invoke the rite of 'this old thing? I've had it ages!' :)

Ah a kindred spirit in the brotherhood of I've had this for ages love ;) its the weight that swung it for me. I've tried chaining swmbo to the machine before. She just picks it up, and wonders of with it. This way shemay finally finish my wool hoody (coughs) start it lol and my snow smock conversion lol

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE