Free Loader Battery Charger - AA/AAA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
I have 2 of these for sale. Brand new, unopened.

THE smallest and lightest AA and AAA battery charger on the planet can charge 2 x AA or AAA NIMH or NiCad batteries from either a Freeloader Solar Charger or from its in built USB connector. Supplied with 2 x 1300mAh AA, NIMH batteries the typical charging times from a Freeloader are 1 to 2 hours (up to 75% full charge) hours * and from the USB 3 to 4 hours**

Uniquely the AA & AAA Battery Charger can also deliver power to Freeloader. For example, its midnight, you want to use your out of power iPod, Freeloader’s battery is flat and there is no day light to recharge it. Simply insert 2 AA or AAA Duracell or similar batteries into the charger, connect it to the Freeloader using the supplied cable and within a short while the power will be delivered from the batteries into Freeloader ready to power your device. The charger also houses a super bright LED which can be used as a permanent torch or a press to use flash light.

Built in a tough but stylish rubberised case, the AA & AAA Battery Charger is tough enough to take the knocks of everyday life and keeps GPS, radio’s, clocks, remote controls, head torches, digital cameras and many more devices powered anywhere anytime!

DSCF1237.JPG

More details here:
Free Loader AA Charger

£11 Inc p&p via paypal as gift.

Snozz

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Dan - I have one that has been opened but unused that I'll sort for you if that's ok.

1 still for sale

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Thanks DM, glad it's arrived safely.

BUMP! Just 1 left now. Price drop to £10 delivered

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE