francis barker m73 compass marked in degrees

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys cash needed for other things so with a bit lip here is my Francis barker m73
its in perfect working and almost perfect cosmetic order. this compass is marked in degrees as the primary which will make it easy to use for anyone not used to military markings
im even including the case you see in the photos

the price was £110 now its dropped to £100 which includes paypal fees and uk special delivery.
in this case I am not offering any swaps as the cash is needed.

cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys to celebrate the bank holiday ive taken £10 off the price of this item the is the one and only price drop.
cheers GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if anyone has a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in first class condition or a gerber bear grylls compact parang in mint to new condition or a half decent metal detector I would take any of these items as well as £50 for this compass. incidentally this compass would cost in the region of £350 to buy brand new.
I would really prefer cash but if this offer helps anyone out as well as myself then am happy to do that.
cheers GB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE