For sale, Terry Kidd knife, Kukri, etc....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hello again folks!!
More items for sale from sort out, all include 1st class recorded RM P&P, Paypal as a personal payment/gift only please;

First a Terry Kidd neck knife/small belt bushy. 3mm O1 tool steel, Yew scales and brass fittings in 4mm leather right side belt/neck sheath. 7" overall (4" handle and 3" blade) which is an ideal size without being too big and goes in a pocket with ease. Not really used by me except for a couple of pulls on fire steel (masses of sparks) and for cutting a couple of bits of paracord, so as new excellent condition (blade like a mirror on the scandi edge). £45 inc 1st class recorded P&P.SOLD
p1010012uaa.jpg

p1010037okt.jpg

p1010035.jpg

Next an forged Indian Kukri. This is one of the smaller ones being 12" overall, 4.5mm thick and 1" to 1.5" wide in the two main areas. Also still has the two other smaller blades with it (I say blades but only one is sharp the other is used for trad flint n steel or something like that :confused: ). Wood and material sheath and dark wood handle. Now this has been used a bit buy me and I have resharpened this a couple of times as it makes a good compact chopper around camp when compared to an axe. I have left it at a rough level grit so as to cut/chop well (as favoured by Dave Budd). £12 NOW £10 SOLDall inc P&P.
p1010011fyl.jpg

p1010013f.jpg

Next a brand new Outdoor Designs map case and again a new Silva Type 3 compass. The map case covers an area of 12"x18" on one side sealed with one of those new waterproof zips to protect map. On the other side it has a clear pocket for route cards and compass etc and a wide elastic accessory strap that holds it folded into three. It also has a multi fit strap system that allows it to be fitted close accross body then released to use via the quick release buckles without taking it off and then clip back again to keep hands free and so as not to flap in the wind. Got two of these so this set has to go!!
£10 for the both together inc P&P. SOLD

Again new neck cooler (can be used as an emergency ice pack/cold compress with water added) and an issue mossie head net (not used but has name and no' on label). £4 all in inc P&P. SOLD

Last for now an Ortlieb waterproof first aid kit roll top bag, brand new never used and ideal for paddlers or just in our climate!!! Bought from here not long ago;
http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product27.asp
£5 all inc of P&P.SOLD
First PM secures and again Paypal only as a personal payment please.
More kit to come in the continuing sort out........
Cheers and thanks,

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
All items now sold!!!:) Thanks for all the interest........more stuff to come once sorted out a bit, am also going to pop a few bits together for someone to get them up and running (possibles, etc) for free as I have gained alot from this site, just to try and put something back.
Cheers again,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE