Flasks

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi All,
I have done a search on here for flasks, lots of info (great) but what I cant decide on is which one to get, now with you guys having a lot more experience I would like to ask the following please
I need a flask that keeps hot for 18-24 hours, it needs to be as light as possible, and have a twist + pour top, maybe 1.0ltr or 0.5 ltr.
Could you point me in the right direction please?
P.S. I am looking at the thermos thermax ultimate graphite?
Cheers
Bill

dozzer

Forager
Jun 24, 2010
dundee
hey i have the thermax ultimate and its really good, only 0.5l but suits my needs. keeps stuff warm for ages aswell.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Never yet found a flask that will keep things warm for that lenth of time. I have tried the usual like pre heating the flask before filling. The best I have managed is boiling water on it's own and stayed hot enough to make coffee for almost 12 hours.

dj77

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2010
South West, UK
I have the Thermos Work Flask it's no lightweight but it's tough as old boots. I hadn't used all the water one time and what was left was still hot enough to make passable coffee the next day. For me the problem was the water was too hot for a quick drink the first few hours after filling :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
As I said in the last flask thread only a couple of months ago, IMHO Thermos Thermax are without doubt the best on the market. I will admit to being a bit of a flask ***** and have a lot of different types but the Thermax are miles ahead of the competition. A cheaper but good flask is the Stanley range.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The Thermos Ultralite is apparently the best one going, I think they claim it will keep stuff hot for 24 hours.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE