Fjallraven - the ultimate bushcraft onesey

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
WITHDRAWN SOLD ON EBAY - THANKS FOR LOOKING

For Sale - Fjallraven onesey (a hunting suit apparently :rolleyes:)

Tan/Beige colour. Full suit with roll away hood. All poppers, zips, material in perfect condition. Genuine Fjallraven, and pretty rare by all accounts. Fjallraven's trademark G-1000 fabric throughout. Not new, new as the leather FR badge is a bit worn but that is the only thing that shows wear!!

Sizing - says 42 on the label but based on Fjallraven info this is pretty meaningless as I can get into into it at 34" waist 5'6" height, with a bit of movement.

However, I bought it from a guy who at 5'8" said it was a bit tight on him and would suit a person 5'6"...WRONG, and I was gutted because this is a cool bit of kit :(:(

I can wear it and walk in it but if I stretch up or sit down I end up singing an octave higher :eek:...so I would say 5'4" max height and 32" waist.

I know Fjallraven can be bit pricey but I am just looking to recoup my total outgoings (original price plus tracked postage from way over in Eastern Europe) so I'll post and paypal this to a UK address for £65 all in (abroad with a bit of postage negotiation).

Don't be put off by the cheapo price (for a FR) - it is in immaculate condition and genuine Fjallraven.

cheers

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE