fjallraven,sas smocks,5.11 tactical

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
hi, ive a few things for sale , just making some room for the new year ! 1. (£70) first is a bnwt fjall raven nordi fleece lined jacket size large in brown never worn took the tags off tried it on in the house and it,s been there ever since 2.(£60) olive green sas smock large size canadian buttons ,paracord drawstrings good condition 3.(£90) large size US tri colour desert sas smock new condition very rare bit of kit this was tailored in bagram airbase .4. (£30) a pair of 5.11 tactical series trousers olive green as new condition waist 34 leg 30 ,i don,t know how to post pictures but if you need pictures i could email them cheers

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Any damage to the OG smock? Is it issue or SASS type? What exact size is it?
As you may have guessed I am interested!!:rolleyes:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
hi,the smock has been worn ,with no damage ,no rips ,snags or anything the zip is great.not sass smock but issue one label states smock combat windproof medium nato size i think it says 6070/something 095,it is big if it is a medium i take a L/XL and this is a great fit just got too many jackets m8

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
possibly swap either of the items for a hammock underblanket & quilt with money to balance things !

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Collected from sorting office this morning on way to work, exactly as it says on the ad!
Good condition but haven't been able to try it on yet:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE