Fishing Floats

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
Does anyone have a couple of spare fishing floats they wouldnt mind parting with?

And any reasonable length of fishing line too.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Pm me your address. I have a bundle at home that haven't seen use for many years.

Ive a few weights for them too. I might have some line, not sure.

All the best

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
My two young boys have expressed an interest in fishing. I remember my youth with many fishing trips with my dad, and want to share the same experiences with my kids. I havent fished in over a decade but it should still be fun. So i am looking for any cheap/free fishing equipment. I dont want to spend a lot on it just on the off chance after a day's fishing they decide its not for them.

I am hoping to pick up some some rods and reels from local car boots.

So if you are offering anything then please PM me for my addy. Thanks

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
My two young boys have expressed an interest in fishing. I remember my youth with many fishing trips with my dad, and want to share the same experiences with my kids. I havent fished in over a decade but it should still be fun. So i am looking for any cheap/free fishing equipment. I dont want to spend a lot on it just on the off chance after a day's fishing they decide its not for them.

I am hoping to pick up some some rods and reels from local car boots.

So if you are offering anything then please PM me for my addy. Thanks

I think Aldi have also got a load of fishing gear in at the moment...

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
There is an Aldi not far from my house. I will pop in on Friday and see what they have. Thanks for the heads up

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE