FILOPUR Travel water purifier

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I have been having a little clear out and came across this

It is a brand new, never out the box FILOPUR Travel water filter. I have had it a few years but it has been stored in he cool and the dark so I can't see it should be a problem. The water is pumped through the round filter with a small syringe type pump and being all plastic is quite light. For an idea of size the filter (white round thing with the green edge) is 6" in diameter

Not really looking for anything - make me an offer, I can always say yes;)

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
I would like this as it would be handy for the groups I take out to use. You wanting money or something to trade? and what do you want? Cheers

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Really am open to offers Leezo, I'd rather not resort to cash so what could you offer me in return;)

The world is so cash orientated now so the more trading we can do the better I say:)

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Got some Deet Ultrathon, New black Leatherman pouch, Berghaus pouch, various ration bits, thin paracord. Cant think of any other bits at the mo but what kind of stuff you looking for and what monetary value would you put on the filter so I can think of other trades

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Monetary wise I haven't a clue (and don't really care to be honest!) the price tag on it says £21.55 but that is ages old

..... you can never have too much paracord though so how does some paracord and you bung some pennies in the 'poppy tin' sound ;)

I'll leave it up to you mate! :) drop me your addy and 'ill get it away to you! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE