Field Archery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Basically who does it and where? Fairly specific in the where department but you don't have to give the exact address obviously.

I have been looking at it for a while but I can only find clubs miles away. Most events also seem to be in the spring to autumn, is that right? I have done some archery before but I much more like the idea of being out in the woods as well.

I am in Bedford to give an idea of where I'm looking.

Thanks in advance

Bill

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
PM me with a bit more geography and I will PM you about your nearest Field Archery Club. (NFAS) but if that is not what you want, then I expect they will be able to tell you about the other sorts in the area.

At a glance, there are a few clubs up that way.

There are a few types of field archery. I am involved in the National Field Archery Society, which has open shoots all through the year - granted there are less in the winter. The shooting is over unmarked distances and in as natural a situation as possible. It stemmed from hunting practice out of season (although hunting with a bow in the UK is illegal). : -l)

There are other bodies, such as the EFAA (English Field Archery Assosciation) and they should be findable easily on the web.

Once you start, you wont stop. And if you take along someone who does Target Archery, you will convert him/her too :rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE