Fenix P2D review (reptile intensive)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 31, 2008
london
i have a few E01s scattered around, mostly on keychains and tethered to various bags i have around the place.

i like the E01s because of their extremely long runtime, even with alkalines.

this year for christmas i am giving out E01s in various colours as Christmas presents. they go for about 10-12 pounds depending on where you find them.

i also have a L0D-CE that hangs with my keys as my EDC. i have my keys on a lanyard round my neck most of the time, and always reassuring to know i have a light with me at all times.

the L0D-CE also has wonderful runtimes on Low/Mid (for an AAA), plus the High works well when more lumens are needed and i have none of my other lights around.

i feed my L0D-CE with 10440s due to my brightness fetish, though they work fine with AAAs.

both the E01 and L0D are small enough to have on a keychain without feeling too obtrusive, though not quite as tiny as my long-lost Arc-AAA.

well recommended.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE