Fat guys in the woods

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I dont know who it was, but someone suggested the icelandic fat free yogurts in Asda. I went to get some and they only had one flavourin, but all the other yogurts were in big LETTERS FAT FREE!
Great. I filled my cart up, thinking it meant I could six or seven per day, and not get any fatter.
Now my pants dont fit me.
:(

Something about the sugar in it or something? Freaking false advertising.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
"The meat in the grocery store just took on a whole new meaning" (Andrew)

That there is a life lesson that should have been learnt at a young age but sadly few people get the chance these days.
I wish growing up that we'd kept chickens or something, I was very aware of the skinning, plucking, gutting work Dad did on rabbits, chickens and fish he'd bought or caught and knew of the work that went before our next meal, so I was prepared for that side of things, however, later in life putting an animal down that you were rearing for food after it had been mauled was very emotional (both times).
Dispatching others for the pot was never easy, nor should it be, but the emotions were very different.

Ta for the post Rik, I may well watch a few more the format is slightly different to much reality type tv, i.e. not looking for big fails :)

Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE