Sold Fallkniven NL5 Idun Knife **NOW SOLD**

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wolfyal

May 30, 2017
Oxfordshire
"EDIT Price drop , Now £240"

Fallkniven NL5 Idun with leather sheath for sale.

Bought new a few years ago but it was too nice to use and has just been kept in a kit bag .
In excellent condition , Has a mark on the blade which can be seen in the pictures but otherwise
a very beautiful knife .

The blade is VG10/420J2 Stainless Steel and measures 10cm , overall length is 21.5cm.
[ Further specs can be found on Heinnie haynes ]

These retail new for between £360 - £390 so I'm asking £260 which includes tracked and
Insured postage etc.

Only for sale to over 18s in the U.K. ****Proof of age required*****

Any questions please ask.
IMG_0621.JPG fullsizeoutput_14164.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14168.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14166.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1416c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1416a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14160.jpeg IMG_0620.JPG fullsizeoutput_14162.jpeg

Last edited:

wolfyal

May 30, 2017
Oxfordshire
Nice knife. Am I right in thinking that is not the original Fallkniven sheath?
Hello Josefk ,
I think you're right i don't think it is , I vaguely remember when i purchased it that the sheath it came with only had a 1" belt loop so i got
The sheath you see in the pictures as it has a 2" belt loop. I might as well not have bothered as i never used it .

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
If only I wasn't going on holiday on Monday and need every penny I'd have had this like a shot, been after one of these for ages.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE