For Sale FAK and Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
Got a few surplus bags for sale.
First up is a molle First Aid kit pouch. In very good condition and very useful for lots of things! Inside has a pocket as well as a removable velcro organiser section, pocket on the outside and molle on the back.

I'd like £10 including P+P

Next is a MilTec multicam 20l Molle pack. Lots of pockets and compartments, great for a bimble about and in excellent unused condition.

I'd like £18 including P+P

Finally a British Army issue black Daysack. 30 liter capacity, separate zipped lower section for a sleeping bag or wet tarp, two side pouces and a pocket or two in the lid. Absolutely brand new, never been used. I have a used one that I get a lot of use from so bought this one as it was brand spanking to replace mine when it wore out - I don't think it ever will :) Big enough to carry everything for an overnighter but not too big. Also doesn't look military if that is an advantage for you!

I'd like £22 including P+P

Message me if interested or if you have questions, paypal preferred.

Cheers
Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE