Facebook page for my paracord items

no2lurch

Aug 7, 2012
Cannock
Hi all.

I'm really not sure where (or even if I'm allowed) to post asking this, so thought I would start here.

I have recenetly strated to make some paracord items for friends, family and as an activity to do with my local cub pack which I am a leader for.

I have seen various paracord items on ebay etc and thought I could perhaps sell a few bits and pieces here and there to recoup some outlay for materials. I am no expert on paracord weaving, and I have so much to learn about it still.

What I want to know is am I allowed to post a link to the Facebook page on this forum, and if so which section etc.

I am well aware that althought the facebook page is set up as a business, it wont provide me with enough income for me to quit my other jobs!!! And I am also well aware that i will be opening myself up to feedback, both good and bad.

Thanks in advance

no2lurch

Aug 7, 2012
Cannock
Ok thanks. I didnt want to go ahead and post the link straight away in case i was 'treading on toes'.

where can i find a link to the makers fees please?

EDIT - didnt see the link until i reread. sorry.

Last edited:
If you go to Settings ( top right of the web page )

and scroll down to the Paid Subs bit

however i think you will find to put a link to a site you sell from direct you need maker Plus which is £60 a year thats a lot of paracord

maker is ok to sell here goods you have ready and £30 a year

check the link i put earlier for all the details on each level and make sure you are happy with the cost / benefits

ATB

good luck

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE