Exciting new jacket

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Iv long been after a perfect woollen jacket for all year use and after agreeing a design iv finally had this beauty made, it's made with Dutch wool army blanket and also lined, it has buffalo toggles, adjustable cuffs and also a extra layer over the shoulder area that is also lined but left loose so hopefully when it rains this will take the brunt of it but not soak through to the next layer, it's very warm but seems very breathable, I went for a walk earlier when it was mild with a slight wind and I was very comfortable.
It also has the two pockets that are also lined and great for keeping my hands warm, one thing I'm very happy with is that it dosnt look too loose with just a t shirt or shirt on but will still allow for a thick wool jumper and still feels loose with plenty of movement.
Overall I'm over the moon with it and it's just what I'd planned, the only thing i may have to alter slightly is the strap for the neck closer as it's rather tight but this is a case of simply moving a button
Thanks for looking
a9uhu3e4.jpg

abepagyh.jpg

2ujapude.jpg

a8ume6ur.jpg

ma4uny7e.jpg

tybememy.jpg

eqyve8e4.jpg

by6avu4y.jpg

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Cheers gents, the poor pictures really don't do it justice.
i had it made by the seamstress at endicotts, they do a range of over the head smocks but this was to my own design,
thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE