Endicotts Dutch Mug Super Combo Deal

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
Yello,

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer here who ended up getting an early go of this little deal he has going, and I figured it was my duty to throw around a recommendation of it. No need to put one up for Mr Endicott himself, of course. His name is untarnished on this forum :D

This deal includes:

A Dutch 44 pattern metal mug
Dutch water bottle (fits inside the cup)
7 meteres of P+ paracord (which is very good I think :/)
A strap with clip buckle
An emergency whistle
2 carabiners
And it all comes in a pouch!

Link here: http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=135&products_id=2621

The pouch really does fit everything perfectly, and the mug, in my opinion, rivals the crusader. Thicker handles, smaller circumference to the edge to help drinking from it. The bottle is essentially just an elongated osprey, but with a better lid in my opinion (1 litre capacity). Highly recommend this, and best of all, you can fit the crusader cook set on top in the pouch, and it'll still fit!

So, yeah, big shoutout :D

Cheers

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I've seen this bundle and must say for less than £18 it's a crazy deal... (A crusader mug alone can cost almost as much)

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
Cheers for the heads up, I only need the pouch, but they've got it cheaper than I've seen it else wear :-D

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

hogstable

Forager
Nov 18, 2004
sheffield
Sorry just for the sake of completeness I have to say that I was quite unimpessed with Endys when I tried to buy a bergan off them some time ago. I will try to buy another bergan today and see what happens.

Nothing can be infallible all the time, perhaps I was just unlucky on those two occaisons.

Not bitter just passing on my experience.

H

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry just for the sake of completeness I have to say that I was quite unimpessed with Endys when I tried to buy a bergan off them some time ago. I will try to buy another bergan today and see what happens.

Nothing can be infallible all the time, perhaps I was just unlucky on those two occaisons.

Not bitter just passing on my experience.

H

Very surprised to hear this - I have never had anything less than excellent service from Endicotts. I sometimes think Kevin must work 24 hours a day

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I am sorely tempted by such a good deal but I have two concerns: is the bottle neck too narrow for easy use/refilling and is it easy to use the mug bit as a bowl? I have found that the British Army equivalent ticks those boxes nicely, so I was wondering whether anyone had encountered difficulties with the Dutch version because it is slimmer/narrower.

Any help on this one very gratefully received!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
The difference in the cup is very small but I agree about the bottle neck size.
I have two of the mugs and love em to bits I actually carry a Nalgene bottle now and have the Tatonka mug under it, but boil my water in the 44 mug.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE