Eider Extreme Runner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just saw this in a dutch outdoor magazine, and at first glance it looks great for some of us who are a bit reluctant of wearing army belt kit or some sort of army type carry vest. Although a small daypack will suffice aswell, and probably has more carrying capacity, I wanted to share this with you guys :D ;)

ORI3901.jpg

Eider Extreme Runner homepage

The basic vest has a 1.5 ltr camelbag type waterpouch and on the chest 4 pockets for energy bars, map, compass and knife. So very suitable for day activities.
Available seperately: the so called Overnite-meshbag (10 ltrs), this makes the vest suitable for 24hr hikes. Or, when you really want to go extreme ;) you can buy the Adventure Race mesh bag (20 ltrs).

Basic vest price: 99 Euro / 70 GBP

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
I think Im in love!
Not only is it suitable for hikes but if you are into emergency preparedness you have your standard loadout (i.e. compass, knife, PSK, FAK. SAK, MRE, water) as part of your EDC. Dump it in the back of your car and forget about it.
Or whenever you fancy going for a hike grab this from the corner of your room!

Goed werk!

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
hmm.... i like backpacks because you can put load and load of things in it and they only block the ventilation on the back. Vests with mesh or not will be warmer. Besides mesh doesn't hold up for long term use. Besides i got loadsof pockets on my shirt and trouwsers anyways, so sure how much "extra" space i will get from it. They do well of the "cool" factor, though ! but not good enough to spend 99 for it, well atleast not now...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE