Draw cord locks

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi
Does anyone know of a source for some very strong draw cord locks they can recomend please?
I have had a look arround on the net but unsure of the quality of some ive seen.
Kind Regards
Bill

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
to be fair the majority are made in China but the quality is very good. What size line are you wanting to put through them as that will dictate what you need to buy.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
to be fair the majority are made in China but the quality is very good. What size line are you wanting to put through them as that will dictate what you need to buy.
looking at something the maximum size of para cord really and thiner
Cheers
Bill

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
How many you need Billy? i dug two out of the tat drawer eaarlier that will do the trick. drop me your addy if theyre any good to you and ill post them over

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
How many you need Billy? i dug two out of the tat drawer eaarlier that will do the trick. drop me your addy if theyre any good to you and ill post them over
Hi Paul
Thats very generous of you thanks, but I have beeen having another looksie on the net, and you know when your looking for something and you come accross other stuff and think that`ll come in handy, well i think ive seen some i want and other stuff from the same seller, so thanks very much for the offer mate.
Kind regards
Bill

dre22

Jun 18, 2014
Essex
The strongest cord locks I have found so far are the round NATO approved ones. I found some on Ebay (search for NATO cord lock). I'm using them with 4mm paracord. Admittedly I'm still searching for cord locks with a smaller body, but that's only because I have a specific requirement. For general use the NATO approved ones are great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE