Dpm windproof smock Large A1 condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamie6754

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 22, 2006
Bergen germany 29303
Here is smock i had made for me, it is large so i could get a warm top beneath it will fit up to 52 inch chest. I am leaving the forces so have now more need for it only worn twice. Will swap or sell.

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
dommyracer said:
What sort of stuff are you looking for? Or how much for cash?

Not on open forum guys ;)

Tony said:
Anyone using the Swap shop will be deemed to have read these rules and regs.

All the normal Bushcraft Rules apply as found here

The Swap Shop is for all members of Bushcraft UK to use, no money is allowed to change hands, the idea is that you put up an item or items that you are willing to swap, anyone interested can offer something of theirs to swap with you.

There’s not going to be any hard and fast rules on the value of items etc, you’re all grown up people and you can sort things out for yourselves. The bottom line though is that you’re expected to be honest and upfront in all your dealings.

Note: The forum is for non commercial sales. Sales by makers, traders, retailers etc are not allowed.

It is your responsibility to make sure that anything you post for trade confirms to UK or international laws. For some items such as knives the UK has some of the strictest laws in the world, please make sure you are legal in all aspects. The trade forum exists for your benefit, please use it responsibly.

Some guidelines that might help things run smoothly:

<snip>

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=10087

Jamie,
Out of interest, what do you wear underneath the jacket in the second picture?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE