Dougster

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
You've first dibs on this if tha wants it?
I've been having a clear out today. Its a large chip in the base, but still displayable. Yours for most as you have one for your avatar and you've bought from me in the past. Anyone else wants it if Dougster declines then £3 to cover postage would be nice.

7yju9epy.jpg

u6y9yhan.jpg

I've other Victorian bottles/cups coming up for sale at some point ;)

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Ello mr Rochdale! ;)

Manchester *Huck, putt* :p ;) to be honest Chadwick's a really common name in Liverpool and Manchester but not that common out side of the Northwest.

Noted, 2nd dibs are yours :thumbup::lmao:

Thank you squier, I always get my dad a pointless christmas gift if it has the family name on it as a joke every year, last year it was a mexican pencil sharpener.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Not rubbing your nose in it.....
Just showing you, so you know whats out there. This one is very rare and is a greyhound as opposed to the retreiver.
ybyjupys.jpg

4y8edumu.jpg
supy9eqy.jpg

emyra8a4.jpg

Hard to photograph . That ones part of my greyhound themed collection.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
There's a small river in the village where I grew up, on one of the bends the banking had been washed away revealing hundreds of old bottles. My mates mum who was a local history writer had a house full of them, she only lived over the road from the river so was always down there. All sorts of shapes and sizes, blue ones, green ones, square, round, some with marbles in the neck.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
That is nice, A friend of mine has a uncle who is involved in the Williamson tunnels project and he has found all kinds of stuff like that, He found a Chadwick Laudinum bottle, and a Chadwick branded Poison bottle. Sadly they are not on my shelf they are in Liverpool uni's non public collection.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've had a message from Dougster , and he's happy for you to have it Scouse, pm your address an I'll send it through week. :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE