Dave from BC Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey guys I'm Dave and I have recently started a youtube channel called BC Bushcraft. I am from British Columbia, Canada and have grown up here fishing, camping, hiking, etc. I recently got into bushcraft officially this year, even though I have had a life of loving the outdoors and watching such people as Les Stroud, Ray Mears and others on TV doing stuff I wanted to do. Therefore, I created a channel on youtube to document some of the stuff I have learned, adventures I'll be going on and hopefully create a fun environment for people who love the outdoors! I have a few videos uploaded there including a solo overnight with a very minimal and cheap kit, and plan on uploading a ton more content on anything and everything bushcraft. I really want to get connected into the bushcraft community because it is something I am passionate about and think it adds a quality to life that I just can't find anywhere else. If you guys share the same sort of passion, please connect with me here or on youtube as I really appreciate getting into conversations.

Here is a link to my channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9...tJJ0KSX4jAdbzQ

Let me know what you guys think,

Cheers Dave from BC Bushcraft

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Hi Dave, the link says the YouTube channel doesn't exist.
I spent the best part of 6 months in B.C. A lot of that time was spent wild camping :D
Wish I could get back there!

Palaeocory

Forager
Hi Dave,

I'm originally from Vancouver Island (Ucluelet and Courtenay, then Vancouver) - looking forward to seeing your videos! I didn't get into bushcraft until I moved to the UK, but want to know more about skills where I come from since my outdoor knowledge is divided between the two!! It will be good to watch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE