Dartmoor knife, Dartmoor Knife Handle, Lumbar pack, organiser pouch, Female boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I don't know if it needs much introduction but here we have a Dartmoor Survival Knife. This one is made of composite parts and was ground by a well known knife guy down in Plymouth. The guard is metal glued on and hasn't come off in 8 years. It comes as is with no survival tube. SOLD

IMG_3725.jpg IMG_3724.jpg IMG_3723.jpg IMG_3722.jpg

Original handle for the Dartmoor Survival Knife. This one has a nick as shown in the photo. Doesn't detract from the handle barring looks. £8

IMG_3737 2.jpgIMG_3736 2.jpg

For sale is a used twice Mountainsmith Day pack with rain cover £45. I'm not really interested in trades but do try.

This is the most recent design of pack with shoulder strap and rain cover included. Only selling as I purchased a different lumbar pack. Nice pack and no signs of use that I can find.

image1[1].jpg image2[1].jpg image3[1].jpg

Condor Organiser pouch in Coyote SPF

IMG_3721.jpg IMG_3720.jpg

Brasher Akutan GTX Women's boot, brown, size UK 7 Worn once (My mother in law who usually wears clogs couldn't get on with them) £35

IMG_3731.jpg IMG_3733.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE